- No products in the cart.
Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tier List 2015
Before reading this article, you should be aware of the Smash Bros. series tier list trends. Like the previous Super Smash Bros. games, the character rankings are constantly changing and it can take years and years of gameplay until an absolute tier list surfaces (it took over 4 years to realize Ice Climbers were S-tier in Melee). With that said, the tier list below is the current Super Smash Bros Wii U. tier list as of 02/20/15. This tier list is compiled from observation, analysis, and input by local tournament reports, Apex 2015, and professional players.
The following factors and questions were considered when making this tier list:
- Popularity (there are many underplayed characters)
- Potential Growth
- If a noob plays the character, will they instantly be formidable because the character is over powered?
- At the base level, does the character start with an advantage over other characters? If so, by how much?
- Does the character require a lot of skill and practice to control properly?
- Is an exploit – like wavedash – needed to make the character competitive?
The Tier List:
S-Tier: Diddy Kong, Sheik
A+ Tier: Zero Suit Samus, Sonic, Villager
A Tier: Pikachu, Fox, Peach, Mario, Yoshi
A– Tier: Rosalina, Toon Link, Pit, Dark Pit, ROB, Captain Falcon
B+ Tier: Wario, Ness, Mega Man, Olimar
B Tier: Pac-Man, Lucario, Link, Greninja, Meta Knight, Jigglypuff
B- Tier: Shulk, Duck Hunt, Falco, Marth, Kirby
C+ Tier: Ganondorf, Bowser, Robin, Luigi
C Tier: Donkey Kong, Princess Zelda, Bowser Jr.
C- Tier: Charizard, Dr. Mario, King Dedede, Little Mac
D Tier: Wii Fit Trainer, Game & Watch
E Tier: Ike, Lucina, Palutena